- Catalyse strategic change for global companies, public bodies, and cross-sector groups
- Enable organisations to build value and gain advantage by improving collaboration and co-creation across functional, organisational, or geographical boundaries
- Integrate the wider experience and capabilities of Team members in project management, research, public policy, stakeholder engagement, and IT
- Fuse Knowledge, Facilitation Services, a Practical Toolkit and Supporting Technology in a distinctive approach
- Regularly work in partnership with other organisations, providing specialist expertise and services
- Dr Ray Smith, Founder and Managing Director
- Dr Alan Woods, Consultant Lead Analyst and Public Policy Specialist
- Mr Mike King, Sustainability and Stakeholder Engagement Specialist
- Mr Alistair Smith, Technology and Tools Specialist
- Mr Nick Leigh, Information Architect and Software Tool Developer
- Mr Richard Fox, Learning and Facilitation Specialist
- Mr Ian Castle, Administration Manager
- Ms Lois Bentley, Project and Risk Management Specialist
New Game-Plan was founded by Ray in 2000. The company builds on Ray's early experience in bioscience companies as a scientist, global product manager and business strategist.
All our team members have held senior leadership and technical positions and have wide experience. Our team biographies provide further information on our skills and backgrounds.